Friday, April 17, 2009

AS 100 MELHORES FRASES DA MUSICA PT.03 do #059 ao #040:

Vai lá...

#059 you know i didn't mean what i just said but my god woke up on the wrong side of his bed - Oasis "Little By Little"
#058 if you're under 18 you won't be doing any time... hey, come out and play! - The Offspring "Come Out And Play"
#057 beat on the brat with the baseball bat, oh yeah! - Ramones "Beat on The Brat"
#056 oh! this sex is on fire! - KOL "Sex on Fire"
#055 it's the end of the world as we know it and i feel fine - R.E.M. "It's The End of The World As We Know It"
#054 so, who's the girl wearing my dress? - Regina Spektor "Hotel Song"
#053 gonna live while i'm alive... i'll sleep when i'm dead - Bon Jovi "It's My Life"
#052 this is not kosher! - The Clash "Rock The Casbah"
#051 we can be heroes just for one day - David Bowie "Heroes"
#050 being good isn't always easy... no matter how hard i tried - Dusty Springfield "Son of a Preacher Man"
#049 i kick the jukebox, slam the floor, drink drink drink, drink some more - Ramones "Somebody Put Something in My Drink"
#048 are you feeling like a social tool without a use? - Green Day "She"
#047 i'm not the kinda girl you take home - Sheryl Crow "If It Makes You Happy"
#046 one night out in L.A. i met a mexicana with a butchy girlfriend who i thought was a man - Iggy Pop "Wild America"
#045 the lovers that you sent for me didn't come with any satisfaction guarantee - Erasure "I Love To Hate You"
#044 cannot kill the family, battery is found in me! - Metallica "Battery"
#043 be careful what you do because the lie becomes the truth - Michael Jackson "Billie Jean"
#042 sucking too hard on your lollipop oh, love's gonna get you down - Mika "Lollipop"
#041 my name is lucifer, please take my hand - Black Sabbath "N.I.B."
#040 oops, i did it again! - Britney Spears "Oops, I Did It Again"

Pera que eu já coloco até o 20!!!

3 comments:

  1. Olha só, fui procurar tab do clash e achei sua lista. Bem legal.
    Ela já deve estar completa, mas taí uma frase que eu curto:
    "Look in my heart see the pain,
    look in my brain see the hate. It's pure."
    Poison Idea - "Pure Hate"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Duas frases, na verdade. Mas quem se importa?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Obrigada Rodrigo! Ela não está completa ainda não. Vou ver onde coloco ;)

    ReplyDelete